Welcome to my blog! I'm Sari, a mother of a 2 year old girl and 7 year old boy/girl twins. I started this blog 6 years ago when I started using cloth diapers. If you scroll back to the earlier posts, you can see my learning adventure with the twins, there's a lot of really helpful information if you are interested in cloth diapers. I hope that this can be a valuable source of information for other moms contemplating making the switch to cloth diapers and/or making their own diapers.

Now I'm using this as more of a general "mom blog". I'm crafty, I like to bake and I'm currently a group fitness instructor and a Beachbody coach. I may plug my own business every so often (click here!), but I will expand my topics to cover basically anything that I feel like writing about - experiences I have or products that I think deserve a review (both good and bad). If I'm getting paid or benefiting in any way then that will be mentioned in the post.

Do you have a product that you would like me to try and review? Send me an email

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Multitasking

Eden loves to be snuggled and mommy needs to be able to do stuff around the house. Here I am snuggling her and making guacamole at the same time. I meant to post this last week. If you're wondering when I'm going to talk about cloth diapers again, don't worry, it's coming. Currently I'm getting reacquainted with my Brother 1034D serger so that I can serge a bunch of infant sized soakers for my gDiapers and various covers. I'm finding that the infant sized prefolds are just too bulky for a newborn sized baby so I need a stash of smaller soakers.

No comments: