Welcome to my blog! I'm Sari, a mother of a 2 year old girl and 7 year old boy/girl twins. I started this blog 6 years ago when I started using cloth diapers. If you scroll back to the earlier posts, you can see my learning adventure with the twins, there's a lot of really helpful information if you are interested in cloth diapers. I hope that this can be a valuable source of information for other moms contemplating making the switch to cloth diapers and/or making their own diapers.

Now I'm using this as more of a general "mom blog". I'm crafty, I like to bake and I'm currently a group fitness instructor and a Beachbody coach. I may plug my own business every so often (click here!), but I will expand my topics to cover basically anything that I feel like writing about - experiences I have or products that I think deserve a review (both good and bad). If I'm getting paid or benefiting in any way then that will be mentioned in the post.

Do you have a product that you would like me to try and review? Send me an email

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Save 40% on gDiapers!

This is very exciting news, the gDiapers contest from 4 years ago is BACK with another awesome deal. I'm really excited because:
1) if you read this blog you know I'm a big fan
2) it's a great discount,
3) I almost won last time (read the article here) and I'm hoping to WIN this time because...

If I win, I'm giving the $1,000 grand prize to Angelina's Army. Angelina is the 4 year old daughter of a good friend of mine and she is currently fighting cancer. She has stage 4 neuroblastoma. Angelina is a smart, beautiful, kind little girl and you can read about her story here and visit her facebook page here.

SO, if you are looking for a more eco-friendly alternative to disposable diapers then you really should try gDiapers. At this price, it's a no brainer. Use my code: new2630Erdos and click hereThis code will take 40% off the New Friend Bundle, which includes 3 gPants and 2 packages or disposable inserts. 



No comments: