Welcome to my blog! I'm Sari, a mother of a 2 year old girl and 7 year old boy/girl twins. I started this blog 6 years ago when I started using cloth diapers. If you scroll back to the earlier posts, you can see my learning adventure with the twins, there's a lot of really helpful information if you are interested in cloth diapers. I hope that this can be a valuable source of information for other moms contemplating making the switch to cloth diapers and/or making their own diapers.

Now I'm using this as more of a general "mom blog". I'm crafty, I like to bake and I'm currently a group fitness instructor and a Beachbody coach. I may plug my own business every so often (click here!), but I will expand my topics to cover basically anything that I feel like writing about - experiences I have or products that I think deserve a review (both good and bad). If I'm getting paid or benefiting in any way then that will be mentioned in the post.

Do you have a product that you would like me to try and review? Send me an email

Thursday, June 25, 2009

How to use a pre-fold with your gDiaper

I took a quick video of how I use my infant pre-fold instead of a flushie in my gDiapers. Hopefully this will help out those of you who have been wondering how this works. The nylon liner holds the pre-fold well with no slipping.

This is an unbleached Indian pre-fold that I bought from Cotton Babies. I use the infant size for my medium gPants. I'd use the same size for a large (because they use the same size nylon liner), but if I had a small gPant I'd probably use the preemie size pre-fold.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You've got a great blog going here!!! Totally devoted to CDing!!!
Thanks for entering my giveaway! Be sure to come back for extra entries!

Amy D said...

Hi! Thanks for the great video. I´m gonna snag 2 packs of the gdiapers and use your code because of how helpful it was.
Thank you!! :)

Coltonsmommy09 said...

Thanks for the video, it actually made me get some gdiapers. I was on the fence cause I didn't want to pay for the inserts, seemed like a waste of money. I am having my first baby (boy) next month and I got small gdiapers and preemie prefolds. I have to say though, the preemie prefolds don't fit so nicely in the smalls as your infants do in the mediums. I still have to fold an end to get it all the way in, but I guess that is ok cause I can put the folded part up front for more absorbancy for my little boy. Thanks again.