Welcome to my blog! I'm Sari, a mother of a 2 year old girl and 7 year old boy/girl twins. I started this blog 6 years ago when I started using cloth diapers. If you scroll back to the earlier posts, you can see my learning adventure with the twins, there's a lot of really helpful information if you are interested in cloth diapers. I hope that this can be a valuable source of information for other moms contemplating making the switch to cloth diapers and/or making their own diapers.

Now I'm using this as more of a general "mom blog". I'm crafty, I like to bake and I'm currently a group fitness instructor and a Beachbody coach. I may plug my own business every so often (click here!), but I will expand my topics to cover basically anything that I feel like writing about - experiences I have or products that I think deserve a review (both good and bad). If I'm getting paid or benefiting in any way then that will be mentioned in the post.

Do you have a product that you would like me to try and review? Send me an email

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have a shot to win the gDiapers contest!!!

I just found out by reading the gDiapers Facebook page that I was winning the contest!!! Now I am in second place. I really never thought I would get this far. I was going for 10. Somehow I got 108!!! Now I think I have a shot at winning. Help me go for it! How awesome would that be? I'm going to see what I could win... this is crazy... I'm in shock.

Link to gDiapers on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/gdiapers?ref=nf#/gdiapers?ref=mf

Where I just saw this status:

gDiapers

oh, Swank just pulled ahead of Erdos in the everyday g's sweet deal contest. Swank 109 vs. Erdos 108....the race to the finish line is on!

No comments: